Saturday, December 1, 2012

I need to clear this out

Let me just start out by saying how proud and happy i am for exo's victory!

And for all those big bang lovers and yg stanners or whatever, if you dont know, MAMA has a policy that is notorious for not giving an artist its award if he or she does not attend the awards ceremony. Which explains TOTALLY why dbsk didnt win anything (since they didnt win a single award) and that every award went to big bang -_-. And in case you dont know (which obviously most of you all dont know) is that MAMA is YG-biased hence your argument to prove that YG Entertainment is better than all my faves, is invalid. 

Why dont i like big bang?

I loved big bang back in 2006 when they debuted and i was really a huge fan of them. I watched every video, every live performance, everything thats related to them, i've watched. I know every track of their first few albums, listened to them on mp3 and yada yada yada yada.

I know every shit about them so dont come up to me thinking you know more shit about them and you claim you're their number 1 fan when you dont even know their debut song.

I came to dislike them after "haru haru" or "day by day" cause gdragon started looking somewhat malnourished, and also because of the fact that that album was really one of their worst. I still remained loyal to them and i was indeed a v.i.p but then everything came REALLY crashing down when i saw glorious dbsk on tv. And right at that moment as i watched them, i knew exactly WHAT LOVE AND PERFECTION WAS.

With heavy research and much respected loyalty from yours truly, i became a fan of dbsk and it was at this point where big bang just really really went downhill in my eyes and from then on i didnt give a shit about them at all. They then began to lose their hip hop/pop feel which SUCKED SO BAD and then they stared doing freaking techno and club music which i believe was really a waste because all their songs BEFORE were damn good.

Then they started being really proud and they stopped doing fan service. Trust me, i know what im talking about okay! They looked worse and worse as the months go by and they had no freaking class. I felt embarrassed seeing how different they are now from their early months into debut.

Most of you guys dont know what im talking about cause you all probably got into big bang during fantastic baby and high high. Since you dont know what im talking about and since you have already absorbed all the abovementioned, dont try to act like you're a true fan anymore cause everyone, frankly is making me sick.

And im quite meh about how everyone is watching running man. I know im being a total brat about all this but i just really cannot stand it how everyone thinks that they are all know-it-all's now which just, cannot get anymore annoying. I hate it the most, when i say i like song joong ki, and everyone assumes that i know about him because of running man which is freaking preposterous! I knew about him from his second drama which was back in freaking 2008.

I hate how TOP has revolutionized the 'handsome' in men, how hyuna gets a lot of attention (cos i dont think she's all that), how ppl claim that big bang is the king when they havent even heard of dbsk, how everyone fantasizes over 2ne1's bom who looks like a pufferfish, basically just anything.

It might be easy for you all to tell me to shut up and just let you all be but its frustrating to see everyone thinking they know shit when they actually dont know much.

You guys were never, never, never in the kpop bandwagon entirely so dont act like you know more shit than i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment