Monday, December 10, 2012

A walk to remember

I could never figure out why a walk to remember was so popular among most girls because i remember watching this movie like 3 times before and i couldnt feel anything.

I watched it for the 4th time today, and though i didnt cry again, i think it was damn good.

I fell in love with Landon's stature and i loved how genuine his love was. So amazing.

& the soundtrack brought me back like a thousand memories because i rmb very clearly listening to the songs way back when i was still in primary school but i didnt know the songs came from the movie.

But NOW, now i know.. :)


image


So many questions, I need an answer, Two years later you’re still on my mind….. If I can ask God just one question, Why aren’t you here with me tonight?

Pardon me. Getting a lil' emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment