Monday, January 2, 2012

Senior year

It's finally the time to go back to school and first days are usually everyone's favourite since teachers handle all the miscellaneous activities that are pretty much a breeze and would only require a minimal portion of your lazy brain. It's the first day tomorrow of my senior year and I got myself a new bag again just that this time is a shady colour of purple. But fml I realized my bag is the colour of pedo voiced Barney the purple dinosaur but all's well here in Singapore cause I will spice my bag up by this week. Im thinking bling and white. Hmm whats new right?

Sleep well everyone! You wont wanna fall asleep during assembly when te discipline talks take over. The fricking horror my o levels are months away. I havent even outgrown myself yet so I hope I won't be childish in making decisions. And I hope I won't procrastinate cause man that's so bitchyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment