Saturday, January 14, 2012

Outstanding

No matter how outstanding and charismatic you are, life always finds a way to bite you in the ass and remind you that life wont be easy and the only way to carry through it is to be as humble as you can be and appreciate how far you have gone.

No matter how outstanding and charismatic you are, you are dumped for someone sexier

No matter how outstanding and charismatic you are, there will be more thunder than sunshine by your side.

No matter how outstanding and charismatic you are, there will always be someone happier than you.

And no matter how outstanding and charismatic you are, you dont love yourself as much as you should.

Cause no matter how outstanding and charismatic you are, you are you. And no one can take that away from you and no one can carry yourself better than you.

To my dearest class partner, i hope you dont cry anymore.

And to me, dont ruin the child-like innocence that i posess. Dont ruin me. And take me to more humble beginnings. I thank god for getting me inside danceworks. I thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment