Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hoi hoi hi hi

I've been pmsing.

I hope everyone had a really good chinese new year. I know there isnt really much of a difference or much of a major thing but i think i gained a little bit of weight on my thighs. I never felt this way before. In fact, i never really had to worry about my weight except for the time where jit sarcastically made a remark to me. But that was so last year and it was something i never want to go through again so im cutting down what i eat, not by half but im just gonna have maybe just 2 scoops of rice instead of my usual 4 and see what else i can change. I know its really annoying to see a girl fussing over her weight but bear with me. There hasnt really been much things jolly enough to spam about. I'd figure a little depression shall add a dash of interest to other people who erm...hate me for idk what reason.

I dont know if you hate me or have a thing against me. But i'd rather you be so fake to my face than acting like a bitch in front of me. I'd rather be happy with you for little moments in between than suffering in the corner realising how badly you treat me. But if that is life's way of testing me to be stronger, i guess i'll just have to jump over the obstacle cause i do know that problems dont last forever and joy is something never to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment