Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy blissful new year


Hello everyone the lovely sailormoon is back from her well needed vacation and im here to do some recalling, as well as tightening up my flashback skills all at the same time getting ready to write my very first composition in 2012.

2011 was a really difficult year, but by far one of my very great years. I learnt so much in 365 days but in return i lost precious people that were like stars that navigated a blossoming friendship. I dont know if what we have, is still there but i'd like to think, true friends will always remain true. And despite distance, i still love them very much.


And throughout all the falls, i still had my two best friends. There was natt who i believe i will never let go off in my life and there was nas who was always there for me despite cracks that happened here and there. But both, is a form of guarantee that my life would never be as sparkly without them.


They say what glitters doesnt necessarily need to be gold and it is by far one of the quotes i live by. Having any one of them by my side, is grand and gold enough. I dont need anyone, anything else but them to keep me living a very humble yet extra fulfilling, extra special life indeed.

But of course there are other people in my life who are like the gems that costs a bomb to lose but on the other hand is priceless, to share a remarkable friendship with.


Hah! they luv me~~~ hehe

Happy new year everyone. 2012 will be exquisite, i can just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment