Sunday, January 15, 2012

My confidante

Dear diary,

This weekend flew by in a blink of an eye. I managed to get a few things done but at the same time, i learnt that my priorities are all over the place. I did study a little but it hurts to know that what i got out of doing math, was the fact that i suck in it.

I didnt do any of my homework and this feeling right now that i am having is eating me alive. I feel so guilty. Its like a guilt i've never faced. Ms farinna is going to hate me and pick on me even more and ms nurul will ask me to stay back after school to do her work. I dont like the idea of being a delinquent. Even if its only just for a day.

Do i weigh a ton that gets in the way of getting my ass up to complete my work? Am i of a bum so lazy that lying in bed is the only prize i can get? I have aspirations so ambitious and a career path so detailed planned out in front of me. But im not doing anything about it. My sense of urgency is not inside me, and i lack motivation. Oh dearest diary, what has happened to me? Bring me back to what i was like, 3 years ago and make me the smartest girl everyone will not know off.

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment