Friday, May 6, 2011

saddening



you guys just gotta pity me man. im running out of pictures so fast i've been reusing my pics over and over again from my past blog. ok so we're given a long weekend which means school for us starts on tuesday which is pretty much of a good thing but i just cant help taking it for granted :( i feel pretty angry at myself for not studying at all today or even yesterday and its such a waste! im given extra time to catch up but here i am practically just staying in my own force field which wont even last long. once the exam starts, my force field will burst. pretty much like a bubble. and maybe i wont float and hover through the air anymore and the only thing im able to do is to just...fall. and whats so fun about falling when all you get is a bruise on your body which can pretty much be a permanent scar. and no one'll like scars. maybe i'll just stay up tonight.....and burn the midnight oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment