Thursday, May 19, 2011

my toes hurt more than yours

my toes suffered yesterday because of inline skating. and today it suffered from dance! i feel like my shoe has no more friction too >.< but hey no pain no gain right. learnt a very interesting hip hop choreo for dance just now and it was pretty intense. i felt like i was in a gym. and i think i lost weight. ha ha you suckers who did not join dance can go bury a hole and hide yourself there. i hope all of you will never lose weight and be a watermelon.

soooo anyway it was my first time seeing terrence. and....he's very charming. ;) 

i have a deep feeling this saturday will be fun cause im meeting very lovely people. not so lovely though, i aint sure if i can really go. 

its friday tomorrow. 
i hope jia hui gets better. but i myself am tryna curse myself to fall ill. dont wanna run tomorrow. my feet's already dead. how am i gonna sprint? *_*


ANYHOO i had my starbucks caramel frapp today for half priced, venti sized with nusehahehoohoo. cant believe i accompanied her all the way to siglap just to get it before my dance starts. and congrats to nickelodean for being captain for bowling!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment