Monday, May 9, 2011

monday blues aint so blue



Wassup i just got back from the ice cream shop where i did some productive studying and pastamania where i had spicy pasta. i dont know what has been up with my appetitie lately. seems like..its decreasing and my level of tolerance for consuming spicy stuff seems to deteriorate. and the weather recently has been killer. total killer. i felt toasted when i walked under the sun today. i guess this is how a bread must feel like getting toasted in an oven. and i think x-5 is very chic. much better than the rookies this day apart from block b which is pretty much the 3rd love of my life. twitter seems to be so......empty at this hr. pretty creepy. not to mention, im beginning to take a huge interest in folklore. maybe im just getting old. but hey no way hosay man. im only 15. and taylor swift told me that when you're 15, when someone tells you they love you, you gotta believe them.

OK.
.
.
FIRSTLY WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE LYRICS IS THAT LIKE UHM OK SO NOW WHAT. WHEN AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE SOMEONE DOESNT LOVE ME. ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WHEN IM 15 I AINT SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. AND ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT.....WHEN IM 15, IM A LOSER WHO NEEDS LOVE IN MY LIFE SO WHEN SOMEONE JUST THROWS SOME FAKE LOVE TO ME, I'D JUST HAVE TO CAPTURE IT AND REMEMBER IT AND TREASURE IT?

way to go taylor swift.
when im 15, i learn the hard way. when someone tells me they love me and in the end i find out that its all a lie, i accept it. i accept the fact that i was being gullible and foolish to have believed that person. when im 15, i learn that I DO have people in the world who loves me for who i am and for who i hav become. i learn that you have to earn respect and love and you just dont get it immediately. when im 15, i learn in history class and i learn in social studies that i have to make inferences in life. when im 15, i begin to infer from your shitty song lyrics and think that all of this is total crap.. when im 15, i learn that im not living in a dream and know that not everything is smooth sailing and that this era im living in is total reality. and i cant comfort myself saying that everything will be a total fairytale. im not living in a fairytale.

i learn to suck it all up. and accept my mistakes.
cos thats life. and life isnt thinking you're in some fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment