Sunday, May 8, 2011

fantasy

dont really know whats wrong with me for the past couple of days. i dont know why im suddenly thinking about the fantasy world. you know those kind of legendary creatures that some say are a total myth and some say they are somewhat true. i dont know whats been going on with my mind and who has been playing around with my thoughts but i cant help but to be curious if they're really true or not. i mean, wont you guys wanna believe its true? i think if we have mermaids living in the sea, it'll be so majestic and fairies that hover around the forest filled with pine trees will be such a sweet sight, unicorns and pegasus hiding in a biiiiiig cave  and then the other down side where there'll be ogres and dragons that'll thirst on humans and blow fire or carry around a sledgehammer. sounds creepy but...wont you guys wanna believe its true?!??



my cousin told me they created a documentary on this and my sis told me that mermaids are supposedly those that sing and lure lions and eat them. ok im a barbie girl. have you guys watched barbie in a mermaid tale or mermaidia? i dont know if mermaids will look like that and i dont know if they look AS pretty as those in the barbie movies. but have you guys ever wondered how this ..... tale of mermaids just sparked out of nowhere? i have. i mean for someone to come up with a mermaid most prolly might have seen them before for prolly a half a second or a nanosecond right? maybe you guys think im childish thinking about this. the kid in me still hasnt came out. and dont give me nonsense saying that all this are baby tales. i bet you guys have thought about this before. its exactly the same as...."do dinosaurs exist"

No comments:

Post a Comment