Friday, November 25, 2011

you smell like honeydew? hmm no i do!

Honeydew is so common. I dont know if its just me but wtv shampoo product i get my hands on, its either of a honeydew scent or some herbel essence thingamajig. I admit, maybe i do have a soft spot for honeydews. But i'd like to call it fate. Honeydew just loves me! And i love honeydew too!!





I dont consider myself a diva in the virtual world. But i do think im an over-achiever. Ive been wanting to do vlogs cause i found it pretty cool. But my camera has been dead for a few months now and im not ready for its proper burial. Facebook right now is crying in a corner and twitter is mad overcrowded. Maybe i shud make my own social network only for me to interact with me and be in a relationship with me and marry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment