Friday, November 18, 2011

Call it what you want

My allergies hurt. They hurt so bad. Its like i have a knife being stuck down my scars. My raw scars. And the itch wont stop and these fingernails grow too fast. Long fingernails just makes everything 2x worse. Its not amusing to wake up from bed in the bright sunshine of the morning with long socks, sweating. Most people dont know this, but despite the fact that i have an airconditioner in my room, i dont use it. Its been years since ive used it. Im sensitive to heat but im so used to the temperature from my wall fan. But i wake up feeling rather stuffy even though i dont really sweat. I just cant wait to head down to london and wear covered clothes. Maybe people there are different and they dont judge. Maybe just maybe they'll respect you for who you are despite you being covered or not covered. Call my legs whatever you want singapore. I no longer recognise you anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment