Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy 11/11/11 11:11

Day 2:


I went home alone and spent hours doing romeo and juliet. I vowed to not spend any money on food but i spent around ten bucks just for snacks cause i was just so bored.

Next day,...

I went out with jan for shopping and despite the fact wearing flats, i fail to keep up with her. Someone pls restore my energy for me.

Day 4:

So its finally 11/11/11 but it wasnt magical for me? I spent my day doing r&j again and i only spent 5 bux on froyo. Yam the lazy poop left me all alone again and i had to go home by myself again. I got a new scar on my pretty foot and it is still pretty raw. Idk whats up with me. I might as well be a sushi.



pic.twitter.com/SHnEJMfI

Looks quite funny cause i uhm "compressed" the yoghurt's official shape already since i could not wait to eat it. Oh well, yknow what they say. Life's too short to savour tastes. So, live fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment