Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MAMA Awards

So this year MAMA awards was disgusting. The fact that dbsk didnt participate also makes it 10x disgusting.

I should sum this whole kpop year as : IRRELEVANT.
Dont beg to differ cause i know my stuff okay. 6 gold years, you rmb that.

Ive already posted a warning to people who are like major fans of b2st to not read this but if you guys want to then go ahead

I dont see the deal in whats so fantastic about a 9 minute 'inspired' performance. I dont get why you all are so hyped out about the kiss between hyuna and hyunseung or wtv his name spelling is i dont give a shit. Hyuna is a lee hyori reject and hyunseung is a big bang reject. And 2008 MAMA, there was a similar performance which had both lee hyori and t.o.p kiss each other which caused everyone to go freaking berzerk. And this whole co-ed concept shit is copying co-ed school who is rlly a kpop group so wow cube. How more coincidental can you fricking get?

And lang lang is wasting his talent on fiction. That horrendous song.

I think 2ne1 sux. CL is too good and she should leave the members as if they were a sack of potatoes. 2NE1 is nothing without CL. And BOM is a bloated pufferfish and dara thinks she's damn cute. Minzy is a tryhard. Dont get why they won awards for smtg thats not even spectacular.

I f*cking hate b2st.

I think everyone should stop whining about super junior being not good enough to win the most awards. Honestly speaking, they're better than your b2st, did way better than your b2st and works harder than your b2st.

And i dont understand why b2st won the best male dance award or smtg??!?!??!??? I dont think anyone is worthy of that award EXCEPT FOR INFINITE. I hav nvr met a single group that is as synchronized as infinite so you're telling me b2st is better and b2st is the best? What cock shit is that? Someone better fricking explain to me now cos i cant understand why. Its worse than a math problem, i swear.

Mnet is biased. I clearly rmb when snsd won gee 9 times in a row for music bank, they only received one award for MAMA. Anyway this is not a rumour and im not childish enough to make things up but MAMA is yg biased. And the result analysis is cocked up.

Baek jiyong, dont get me wrong i think she's an awesome singer. But after 'being hit like a bullet' (which was the most awesome ballad by her) she just went down and really, i dont think she deserved winning tonight.

And at kallang there were like swarms of people polluting my air. They were like wearing ugly hand crafted shirts to support their idols yayaya wtv. Ugh its so stupid. And they were like shouting in each other's faces about their own (i guess NEW) kpop knowledge. So i got pissed and purposely said loudly to my mum that this year MAMA is a disgrace and everyone just wasted their time.

In fact, i dont even think MAMA is such a big deal anymore. And kpop newbies can just f off.

No comments:

Post a Comment