Saturday, October 15, 2011

Who would hav thought that!


I srsly dont know what i can write about. I dont know what event was interesting that recently just happened in my life and i dont know what im going to do when the holidays come. 

I dread waking up these days knowing that im going to get back my results pretty soon. Ive put in my best effort, really but nothing can stop me thinking how terrifying my chem results would be like and for the first time ever in my life, i dont know how to do a single shit question in my chem exam. 

Like what the heck. How is that even possible. 

Chem was so my mojo when i was in secondary one all the way to secondary 3. 
Ok not so my mojo but i did pretty okay. Like, i didnt have a problem with it. I never failed it before ever since this frickin torturous year came and we had to learn about moles and calculation and im sick and tired of scientists combining math into every single shit thing they see. 

I do get that math is really important but i dont get how it can really help me in the outside world apart from securing a place in a really good jc or poly or university or work. We have to learn about moles and the molar volume, what molar concentration WHAT FRICKIN BLARDY thing i just dont frickin understand. 

Would you seriously think so much when you inhale gas? I bet you dont think when you breathe oxygen or play around with hydrogen at home man ok i mean WHO DOES THAT RIGHT NOW. I dont inhale oxygen and start mentally calculating in my head or take out my calculator calculating and asking myself "OH HOW MANY MOLES ARE THERE IN OXYGEN" 

Like flippin hell like i frickin care?

I definately underestimated my chem paper. Lets just hope my other subjects can pull me up cause im pretty sure i flunked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment