Sunday, October 16, 2011

dont say goodbye

There's really nothing much to talk about nowadays. I feel like its to early to blog somehow.

I wanna talk about school. School as in school uniforms.

You guys might hav seen my tweet:
Ok i cant print screen so i'll copy paste it:

If i was a principal of a school, i'll make sure my students will have the nicest uniforms ever in singapore

Hah i was blabbering to my mum and bro about it while otw home and i srsly dont know if they know exactly what im talking about but i think one of the main causes ppl would LOVE to go to school would be because of nice uniforms.

So me being "principal":

I took everything into consideration! Like the colour, what to wear for pe( ok i lie i hav not fully thought about this yet) and whatnot. It was all made under 5 minutes so i dont know if im on the train again someday and will brainstorm about this all over again. It is never bad to be indecisive!

The colour will be BROWN.
I figured that if its red, the boys will hav to red pants and idk how that'll make them feel. Note my sense of consideration =) And i figured navy blue would be so frickin common but i srsly want it to be navy blue but idk there's so many schools at this time that sport the colour navy blue which honestly i think is so super frickin cute but nvr mind THE COLOUR WILL BE BROWN.

The formal school uniform.

The girls:
White blouse.. Ok i know the term white blouse is very vague but if you have telepathy like i do you can figure out how i want the white blouse to be. And the girls would hav to wear a cute brown ribbon on the collars of the blouse and the ribbon is not those BOW TIE RIBBON its those kind of ribbon thats like.... a bit sailor moon but a little bit less cartoon but all the more still very cute:


Actually the ribbon i had in mind was SOMEWHAT like the first picture but the 2nd picture was a really cute picture of sailor moon so i just had to choose it. Ok anw zoom in the first picture and unleash your pervert self. The ribbon is something like that but minus off the huge pearl in the centre. And the ribbon's size will be slightly minimized. I dont want ppl to look like minnie mouse. Minnie mouse is like....a rodent...so i dont want my students to look like smtg that has big teeth and like cheese. ok wtf just skip my thoughts haah

And the girls skirts would be brown in colour too but it'll be PLEATED. NOT bedok view pleated but pleated like you see in those korean shows and uhm.................sailor moon.

No high socks cos i dont want ppl to burn in the heat. 

The boys:

White shirt. Ok i dont want to say white blouse cos it sounds gay. But ya...white....top. Sleeves longer than the girls to hide all their biceps. Kay they should already hav biceps la....TRAIN FOR NS. 

They wont hav a specific ribbon like the girls. My mum was like "The boys wear bow tie ah"
And i was also thinking of a tie....... or maybe nothing on their shirt 
So boys will be boys and remain a mystery. 

Brown tapered pants for the boys. I'll help them save their money by making the pants tapered. Like chino pants. Hah so cute. 

I hav not decided the attire for PE. But i hav decided that my school's classrooms will have aircon so they can walk around in the school sweater which I HAV NOT THOUGHT ABOUT IT YET.

Hah who am i kidding. I hope someone plays the role of supplying fantastic schoolwear.
Dont count on me cos......................I'll be reading the news on tv when i grow up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment