Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Understood

This few days taught me so many things.

Most of them werent so fantastic to be honest. But i realized, the true meaning of being lonely. No, not lonely for complex reasons. Lonely in the most simplest definition, in the most easiest text and the most plain phrase. Being lonely was like a pain so excruciating, something so revolting i could possibly be hospitalized. Being lonely taught me that i cant feed and teach my stubborn self to be self-reliant. Being lonely taught me that despite the overflowing of tears, the emotional breakdown, the opening up, it still is definitely not enough to help me.

Despite being alone, i wake up surviving what the previous night inflicted on me and i constantly suffer from the sins that blanket over me day by day. However, the satisfaction i get from mere minutes of difficult survival was all the more comforting and could overtake any other medicine out there.

But being lonely. Is something i wouldnt pay to feel.
Being lonely, is like a death so silent no one can see.

Listen to me.

And cherish everyone in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment