Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rock it like this

Exams are officially over and in 5 weeks time its gonna be officially our last exams of the year before heading to the dreaded o levels.

but i'll always rmb that when there's o levels, there's p r o m which is like every girl's dream!! been talking w the girls about prom next year, and that it'll have to happen no matter what cause its pretty much the highlight of the whole secondary school life. im not gonna leave the school with just an o level certificate. i'd rather leave it with sparkles of blissful memories that'll put a smile on my face

SO
before i continue with all this fairy dust glitter talk that only tinkerbell calls conversation, i'd like to remind you guys that i am a pig. but i dont want to be just an ordinary pig. i wanna be a HALAL PIG. but im one of a kind so im pretty much precious and no one can kill me and eat me. if they do eat me, i'll come back as a spider pig from the simpsons which looks like this:



back to wtv thoughts that scurry my mind, yesterday i gave myself a teeny weeny break and gave myself a surprise sleeping marathon. it wasnt something that was done on purpose. I WAS JUST REAL TIRED. kinda surprises me that im so WEAK. well wtv this just shows that i need a little more sugar in my body. i think i'll be extra sweet if i can become a lollipop. but no one can eat me cause...im a halal pig lollipop so who the heck will eat me.

halal pigs remind me of dendeng which reminds me of BEE CHENG HIANG.

"OK SO WHATS DENDENG"

dendeng is halal meat. its in square form, quite costly for only 100g (and the price varies from there as the weight increases) and it looks like what you can get at BCH. its quite......cool but i find dendeng such an overrated piece of halal meat. everyone says its so awesome and the BOMB but i tried it once myself last week and it was so mediocre slash normal slash nothing special slash oily slash slash slash slash. its usually 4-5 bucks for 100g of dendeng but i insisted the shop owner a.k.a the person who cooks the piece of halal meat that she should just give me 2 pieces cos it was my first time trying out and im scared it wont taste great.

AND I THANK THE HOLY GOD THAT I ONLY HAD 2 PIECES IN THE PACKET COS FINISHING THE 1ST PIECE WAS ALREADY A STRUGGLE. i felt like i was choking with horse hay in my throat. not such a lovely feeling yaknow -_-

so im still wondering whats so fantabulous about this DENDENG which honestly has A FUNNY NAME. dendeng just reminds me of dragon or digimon. so kiddy like for what. and its so oily. my mouth felt like a wheel being lubricated or an oily swimming pool. OKOK dendeng is not THAT BAD but its normal. so super normal its nothing special. and everyone claims dendeng is special and im like wtf. whats the point of me trying out and paying for smtg so normal?

OH WOW IM SIDETRACKING LIKE A MADAFISHER.

well actually i just wanted to say that yesterday i slept from 6 to 7.15 on my sofa.
and then i had indigestion so i slept from 8- 12midnight
and so i woke up, took out my contact lens and studied literature for almost 2 hrs.
so then i slept again from 2 to 5am cos i felt like i just HAD to sleep.
and after my predawn meal which lifted my spirits up a bit since the rice was so nice, i tucked in under my bed and slept from 515 to 6am. 


So i surprised myself for sleeping a lot. Maybe this is a hidden power that has just struck me in my 15th yr living cos im a late bloomer? 


I still question my zodiac though of the fact that im born in the year of the rat. i think pig suits me more. but i cant be no ordinary pig. i need to be a halal pig. so yeah i pretty much just answered my own question.

and i bet you guys dont understand like...half of what im talking about.

But wtv its not meant to be understood by the youths and elders of this generation. its more like i want to blabber and pollute my blogging space with black words and small fonts w splotches of kiddy colours here and there which hopefully distracts people to not sleep on their keyboards while reading this.

And i think NN just wants people to retweet her tweets. Hmm kay...

leilockheart:

click here for more food photos

Childhood treats are a great delight to eat. 
And mia's tumblr is the bombz

No comments:

Post a Comment