Sunday, August 28, 2011

A breath of fresh air

So I'm blogging through iPhone and I'm feeling really depressed at the moment. I wonder who loves me out there when the only thing I specialize in is to bitch and to be caught up in havin a pms moment. Its not frickin funny to feel depressed. I kind of threw my phone away
I'm not gonna touch that crap and have not been touching that crap since last Thursday night. Im not gonna get involved in any useless school work cause I just don't feel like it. I
Am not gonna answer anyone's call I'm not gonna meet up w anyone besides this family of mine. I'm useless. And no one wants me. I'd rather play safe and stay at home where family protects and no one will drop a bomb on me, no one will kill me, no one can shove me any downgrading thoughts they think of me. I'd rather stay in the corner, cooped up in my room and have no friends. At least the only feeling I can feel is just being lonely. I'd rather be a loner and a coward than be someone our in the streets getting bullied.
I'd rather look at myself in the mirror than go out to face all those pretty wannabes who think they own the bloody whole world. I'd rather breathe my own fresh air. The world is officially dirty. It's polluted with every single shit every single soul. I'm better than all those useless dickheads. I'm better off being only with myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment