Friday, August 19, 2011

Crunch

Playing my laptop in my bed is an exasperating and irritating yet highly addictive task.

Connection has been pretty rough and bad connection is NEVER in any way GOOD. So i decided to blog to kill off time and just to keep this place updated so nothing's so super boring.

So i youtube-d on the "most expected thing coming from me" things which is...RICE.
Lol for further specification, i youtube-d "HOW TO MAKE SUSHI RICE"

Not a great idea cause now im craving for rice but some pretty cool knowledge to let me know that the day is not such a huge let down and that i did learn smtg out of living in a day.

So there IS such thing as "SHORT GRAINED JAPANESE RICE"
And it got me thinking if taiwan sells this kind of rice so im going to make sure i pay money to the dance girls to hopefully get for me a small packet of uncooked short grained rice from there whether it being jap, taiwan or thai rice. I think im srsly pretty krazy going all nuts about rice but im just being....appreciative of what we have ^^v

Anw twitter is getting on my nerves. JUST SAYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment