Monday, August 8, 2011

Its monday

Let 3e3 be the white part of the flag cos im not wearing red today.

Didnt realise its already 717. Was thinking of doing an update of my past week. But oh wells...seems like time has no mercy.

But i'll update anyway

On monday, i skipped sch to send my bro off to NS at pulau tekong. LOL i think its a much reasonable reason to skip school than all you people who skipped school just cause you guys are lazy dont chu think.

Tuesday was terror. Lessons were so mundane, so unexpected of a tuesday. Left dance early to catch the preview of RISE OF THE PLANETS OF THE APE and it was GREAT.

Wednesday's a lame-o. Though physics was so productive. Like, no-more-brain-cells-cause-i-absorbed-too-much productive.

On Thursday we finally finished our national dance which was really cool.

Friday was the first day i started fasting since my period ended. Haha quite cool ah i said the word "period" quite openly. lol to come to think of it, i find myself rather barbaric now.

Saturday was fun cause i went to the blogshop and bought myself 2 new cardigans. Idk whats up w me and cardigans but woohoowhoohooo. Had prata and my mum dropped a bomb which was both great and bad.

Sunday i had baked cheese carbonara for break fast.
The carb in carbonara is self-explanatory. Though i dont care about the carbs anyway. Just thought i wanted to make this a point.

SO ITS MONDAY. mundane monday wont be here for now.... ;)


Dreamt about my bro cmg back from NS.
Sigh............10 more days till he gets back

No comments:

Post a Comment