Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bringing me out the door

What an irritating day filled w an endless amount of disgusting adventure and deadly lessons. Seriously...how on earth do people ever come to like school? esp when you're stuck with an unreasonable baldie who happens to be all up in your face. It sucks not being able to express whats on my mind right in front of him cause im so sure he's gonna pop out his eyeballs again and its me who'll look like the rebel when apparently im the ANGEL and malar is my sidekick.

Mother tongue was crap.
I dont see how walking 4 flights of stairs and entering a classroom w fans so irritating that my papers fly everywhere, and the kpo-chi sunshine just soaks up all form of fresh air that i can inhale is a great environment. So i was choking like a cow in class as i felt like i had no oxygen to make me feel aliiiiiiiiiiiive.

SO NO OXYGEN MEANS NO LIFE MEANS NO STUDYING. Wow so much for a better learning environment. Please swallow some markers from the whiteboard and choke and die.

Still cant bring myself to accept that we have left our air con mt room for smtg more "environmentally-friendly". Pls. Its not like taking away our aircon for both mt rooms will make such a difference. Fyi, the library, comp lab and other useless venues all have airconditioning. SO WOW SCHOOL CONGRATS ON SAVING I DONT KNOW....... 30 BUX?


Im still keeping the faith that everything is going well.....esp my moodswings. and simin if you're reading this, i wasnt pissed w you just now at the toilet, i just dont know wth happened back there. Demon dhiya is back liao..so how now brown cow )': ??

No comments:

Post a Comment