Friday, August 19, 2011

Admiration failure

Warning: This post...idc how u guys may see me as. Ihdc.

-

I dont know how my mum deals w you. I've been trying to figure out how she manages to be patient w you over the past few years. Im honestly trying to frickin figure out w my holy big brain how in the flipping heck she just brushes off your pms attitude. Some days you're really super nice. Its like you've hit the jackpot and you're being as vibrant as ever and as a lovely yellow sunshine you shine with your brightest rays that just screams joyous. And then some days you just show attitude cause you're bored and tired of doing the chores in the house, and when my mum doesnt give you money or I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER CRAP REASONS you're pissed off while working in this house. who am i to say "working". We frickin treat you like a queen here compared to other hellholes in the country. wait, correction- i meant in the whole world. Srsly whats your problem? Its not my fault you chose to become a maid. Its not my fault you're unhappy. Its not my fault you self proclaimed yourself to be part of the family. Its not my fault you're always having pms.

Its MY fault however for choosing you over that other maid while i was at the maid agency MANY FRICKIN primary school years ago.

MY FAULT. MY FAULT.

Srsly whats your motive being here apart from money? The feeling of accomplishment? The responsibility to raise a family? No sarcasm intended but yeah great reasons.

But whats your motive for throwing my bro's ns bag like its a piece of junk, a piece of trash that belongs in the dump? Dyou think you are of such high authority to be lounging in all these acts? Even I, THE YOUNGER SISTER have no guts to be throwing arnd his property. Have you heard of respect? Have you heard of being considerate? Have you heard of being a lil more controlling over your impatient behaviour instead of waving hands about showing only SULK in between the lines of the forehead, in between the cheeks and tiny cells that make up a face? Dyou think i would really care if you are not the least bit happy in the house?

YA I DO CARE ACTUALLY. I DO CARE. WHY?

CAUSE IM A FRICKIN NICE ANGELIC SOUL THATS WHY.

Now i suffer being in the depths of you. Yeah sure you do your job great, yeah sure your food is really great but whats the point of ticking all the boxes when you havent even ticked the most important one.

I have yet to see why you're still worthy of being part of the family. Cause apparently, thats the box you havent ticked. Save your aching muscles and save your breath mopping the floor cause being part of the family requires love and care and patience. Dont mean to rock your boat, but family in my household is hard to earn. In other words, you'll never be family.

I hope disney takes you in as snow white's wicked witch that poisons w a red apple.

Cheer up.

At least some attention will be diverted to you.  And oh boy isnt that what you always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment