Friday, February 25, 2011

over. officially over for now

im gonna enjoy my well-deserved weekend cos i studied so super hard for common test from sleeping so late at night to waking up at arnd 4 plus just to cramp for the exams is something i dont find elegant nor do i find it "smart" but it was the only thing i could do so that i hav a little stroke of confidence in myself- its like you feel smarter after you're studying. to me, i just feel super accomplished so i feel good.

ya even though its all last minute revision im gonna give myself a good old pat on the back. if u guys are reading this dont pat ureself dont copy me i want to pat my back FIRST.

from my perspective of this year's common test will be one i would not like to go through again. it hurts to study so hard and you KNOW you got that information inside your head but when u see the questions, you P A N I C. i think panicking is a kpo form of emotion/ expression WHATEVER. to panic is to be paranoid. and who likes to be called paranoid -.-

if im boring you guys then TOO BAD.




my feet is officially pronounced DEAD. just got back home from a friday night with brown cow. i think a special birdie should be super thankful to have us in her life ;) what we're gonna do is SUPER KEWT TO THE KEWTEST MAXIMUM OF KEWT. BOOM BOOM BOW BEEEETCHEEXXXZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment