Saturday, February 19, 2011

in a mess

there were a couple of highlights on friday.

such as mr jit locking us in the classroom, expecting us to rearrange our tables and chairs and act civilised and there was dance at bendemeer sec which was pretty much awesome cox i think our school did well :) i want to be more flexible. and i when i say i wanna be flexible i really do mean i want to be able to do splits as easy as pea and i want to be able to stretch my leg high up until i touch my nose. yeah......... some things in life just come by luck and to others, practice practice practice.

ok maybe im talking something thats not making sense. heheh chirp chirp.

i;ve never been so unprepared for CT. its like i hav a feeling smtg will go wrong but hey lookit its pessimistic me assuming things. prolly meeting jiahui latr to study. then meeting momsy to hav my eyes checked up. and maybe just maybe im getting braces but no way hosay thats not getting in my way i hope.
.
.
.
.
my best friend's turning 16 soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment