Sunday, February 27, 2011

my saturday

my saturday was pretty awesome. too bad the pics are in my camera and im lazy to upload them. partly cox i cant upload them BECOX my sis brought the camera out today thanks.

met gossip girl for breakfast and practically stayed there until friggin 4pm and then headed to hansel's place for a movie. headed to parkway at around eight-ish and hooray i got my specs! waited at the taxi stand with father h and i saw JAN TO THE ICE and andry ;)

okaes anyhoo my mummy made some custard thingy from scratch today. i am not a good baker/ chef but i consider myself talented in a way that i will definately get some genes/talent from my mummy in excellent pasty skills! im a late bloomer FYI.

hip hip hooray tomorrow's monday we're gonna get back our results. can u just sense my explosive excitement just bursting thru the wall?!???



today is the day where i go crazy seeing boys with side smiles heheheee i hope i have a boyfr like that doesnt hav to be like francisco lachowski if he has a side smile it'll do.
.
.
.
ok no i take back my words. HE HAS TO BE LIKE francisco lachowski AND have a side smile. call me retarded cox i know i cant get such an awesome unicorn boyfrn but wtv this affects my future not yours :P

No comments:

Post a Comment