Sunday, February 6, 2011

15 not going on 50 ;)

heheheh happy birthday to me :) im finally 15 but to me, its not much of a big deal. i still consider myself the apple of my parent's eyes and the baby in the family. 15 or 50, i will continue living my life with great determination heheh i sound like im never gonna commit suicide WHICH IM NOT haha

and i went to the friggin village for like 4 days. i woke up on saturday, where all my relatives wished me happy birthday and i had 2 cakes all to my friggin self. not such an extravagant bdae party but it means a lot. i almost teared reading bdae msgs to ME cox ya IM JUST LIKE THAT YA'LL

i celebrated my bdae with friends and my family i treasure lots. i even went to the lalang fields at msia with adil and nas :) hehehe and had my dose of manhatten fish market which had an awesome caesar salad HE HE HES

and dont be jealous of me cox i played with a waterfall it was super friggin cold i think it was like friggin 5 degrees or smtg but doesnt matter. im fresh and you guys arent~ hah suckerssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment