Wednesday, December 21, 2011

When i say i need a drink, i mean mineral water

Its been pretty long so im here to pen (or shud i say type instead?) down what has happened for the past week. Will just storytell snippets of my past days. My days arent really that fascinating but i'll try not to bore you. I NEVER BORE U GUYS ANYWAY SO HERE GOES

I started watching vampire diaries. Peer pressure i must say. And i did watch 2 episodes of new girl but it didnt really captivate me much. So vampire diaries, from what i believe was the main cause on why i fell ill. I suppose its because i got a little bit addicted and so i finished the first season in 3 days. I started on season 2 last two days ago but i gave myself a break cause watching a marathon of 40 minute episodes does not scream healthy in any way.

Yesterday i woke up at 3am only to find myself having the worst case of sorethroat ever. Went to the toilet every 5 minutes and found myself awake till 830am. So i took my medicine and slept the whole day, like literally the whole day. My mum came home and being the motherly parent she is, she fed me and placed a cold wet towel on my body. Its not really the time for you guys to be calling me childish since these are the things your mum does for you when you were in primary school but i say, im never too young.

Today i woke up at 7 just to go to the polyclinic to get more medicine but i was seriously too weak so my mum ended up getting a 3 different types of medicine for me before she went off to work. Little did she know, i fell asleep when she came to my room to drop it off. Woke up some time later and forced myself to take my medicine and it sucked so bad for me since i could not find my phone's charger to charge my phone. So i got droswy and slept for what i felt was like a days' sleep but i woke up looking at the time to only be 1055am. Cant believe natt surprised me in my room bringing for me my chuck taylors she borrowed ahahah so thankful for her man. She didnt bring me any trouble at all!! =) Bathed and slept till 3 and here i am dozing off here and there.

Sleep would be the perfect medicine for me right now. Laughter on the other hand, will be too much of a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment