Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Risky

You all probably have realized that my fringe is such an asshole. Its so weird. Its like long and little and i hate it so much.

To avoid being manipulated by hairdressers into cutting my fringe to be BANGS or SHORTER THAN BANGS, i did some research to make sure my hair wont go wrong. I'll be flying off tmr so if anything sad happens, im not going to enjoy myself.

People tell me to grow out my fringe but patience is one thing my friend. And i, very well am aware that i do not have a single ounce of patience in my body.

I went to my favourite korean website since they have beautiful hair instead of those american ones you can find in google and their hair is so pretty and they're so cute!! How is it humanly possible to be so cute and pretty at the same time?!!!

So I consulted my sister asking if I should do my side bangs again and she annoyingly lectured me in some 'I know better and doing my voice like this I know I sound intelligent so listen to me' voice. That's one thing I can't fricking stand in my life. The urge of having my side bangs is no doubt there but my courage is so weak.

Im like the epitome of cowardice and have been the boring white lamb all my life and I always question myself when the hell will I ever strip off my wool for a mane of hair and try out to be the lion that I have always admired since I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment