Saturday, December 10, 2011

I luv foster the ppl and thats so raven

So i have been indulging myself in thats so raven recently. Its been ages since ive watched it on good ol' tv! And i still question on how people are able to score fricking 5 million to 11 million for temple run.

So today was my 2nd round of shopping with my mummy. Paid for most of the stuff haha what a good daughter right! My mother in law will be so proud of me ~ Bought myself a few more sweaters and all im left with are scarves, thermal wear, legwear and gloves to buy. In less than a week, i'll be flying off so i really am running out of time!!


So before i fly off, i'll be stopping by kl for some pepper lunch and ichiban ramen and other goodies. And before i go off to kl, i'll be having a sleepover at bestie's house for a short while haha heard that she has her own pool ah omg that bitch kept that away from me haha

omfg im freaking excited arent you excited for me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment