Monday, January 7, 2013

Temasek Poly

Hello!! TODAY THE WEATHER WAS INSANE.


Ive never heard the weather go up to 35 degrees before! I believe the monsoon rain has stopped so the sun will be in my face soon.

I had the urge to visit TP because i heard the place was home to my most beloved course! Its like ive been yearning to get into mass comm because its really FOR ME.

I initially wanted to go to ngee ann because it had the best mass comm and we are able to minus a point from our scores which will make it relatively easier to go in but i decided that ngee ann was ridiculous in terms of the distance. There's no way im going to take a 1 hour ride via mrt, take a bus and walk a few metres to reach the school. There is really no way im able to put in that much effort especially when the sun is burning my skin like its freaking burning chicken wings.

Temasek Poly was GREAT! I loved everything about it! It was clean and the courses appealed to me and the people there (i guess) are pretty approachable and definitely friendly. It was like my calling. And the layout of the school is nice and its HUGE and i always LOVE A HUGE SCHOOL.

And there's this huge open area intersection which is mad love! Imagine walking there and meeting your friends! Its so cute... >.<

The cut off point for apparel design and merchandising is around 15-16. Its one of my choices because i love fashion but the most disappointing fact about it is the fact that i have to draw in the course! I cannot draw to save my life. You give me a pencil and a piece of paper, the best thing that i can come up with is probably draw a few flowers and doodle a heart or two because thats really the only thing i can draw.

Once, during o level prep, i was drawing a cuboid and when i showed it to my friend, he was like "what the fuck is that? why so lopsided". I mean, ANYONE can draw a cuboid right? But i cant!! Its like impossible for me. The level of symmetry is like so advanced. I really cant make it look proportionate and overall it'll just look like a mess!

And i mad want the pink design tee! But if i get into mass comm, i'll be getting a yellow one which is cute also but yknow..........pink...........vs........yellow......of course...pink.

I hope so hard i can get into mass comm! Even though the cut off point is quite high (11-13). But god please hear my prayers! I deserve something wonderful too...

No comments:

Post a Comment