Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tumblr tag

Had the urge to complete one of these tags. It looks so satisfying i just had to give it a shot!




1. What is your ultimate OTP and why?
Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty. If you're asking for something out of the fantasy fairy tale book, i would have to say....................Phyras and Naseha ;P

2. If you won a million dollars, how would you spend it?
Give a large portion to my parents. GO FREAKING SHOPPING UNTIL I BURN MY TOES FROM WALKING

3. Whom is your spirit animal? Why?
Had to google what is spirit animal...not gonna answer this question because i believe it kind of questions my religious faith. Im not a pagan.....

4. What is your favorite video game?
SOUL CALLIBUR, TEKKEN, STREET FIGHTER, STREET FIGHTER ALPHA , STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, SIMS (just because i can have more than 1 wife and that takes skills!!)

5. Where are you from?
Im from Singapore a.k.a the country that bans gum and i support it (Y)

6. Describe one sexual fantasy you have. (I know you at least have one! >:P)
Hmm............i really never thought about this! honest!

7. What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?
It is to have a smaller butt.
.
8. Do you have any unusual talents? Share one.
I can differentiate different brands of rice, diff types of rice. 

9. What is your favorite holiday?
School hols for going out and resting. Basically any holiday that can make me have all the free channels.

10. What is one language that you wish you were fluent in?
Korean. 

11. Name one superpower ability you would love to have.
The power to persuade people.

12. Why’d you join Tumblr?
I wanted to see why it has such a great gravitational pull on people.
   
13. Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes, and yes. :-)

14. What are your goals for 2013?
Be damn smart, be a better Muslim and channel my inner fashionista? 
   
15. Who was your last heartbreak and why?
Mei youh laaaii

16. Bra size?
I dont know exactly but im an A 

17. Name six things you wish you could do for now.
-Get back my skinny figure
-Get rid of the scars on my legs ): 
-Become famous hahahahaaha like xiaxue so i can get a lot of sponsors
-Have fantastic hair
-Be VERY PHOTOGENIC 
-Meet the SM town family
  
18. Who was your celebrity obsession in middle school? (We all had one. Don’t lie.)
Someone korean. Duh
   
19. Plans after high school?
The main goal is university
    
20. Would you ever have sex with one of your teachers? Current or past.
Never. 
    
21. Any regrets?
Where should i start
     
22. Orbit or 5 gum?
??? vat is this

23. Name 5 things you like about yourself. (Really do it, I know you can!)
I like my rebuttals, im kind, my sense of humour, i guesss i can dance....hehe, the fact that im keen on literary interests (does the abovementioned count?)

24. Do you have any pets? (If yes, tell me about them!)
I had many types of fishes when i was younger. From the lohan to the goldfish. Then i had a hamster who died after 2 years. His name was 'Atan Jimmy'. Pronounced as ah-tahn-jee-mee

25. Who’s your favorite Superhero? Why?
I like cyclops and nightcrawler from xman. They're not useless. 

26. Who’s your current celebrity obsession(s)?
Exo

27. What’s your favorite band/musician? (And check out Cry Monster Cry)
Exo, dbsk. Anyone from SM.

28. What’s your passion? (Like photography, drawing, singing, etc.)
I like to write. & very keen on fashion

29. What’s your favorite animal? Why?
This is tough! I generally like every animal except amphibians and reptiles (excluding turtles)

30. What are your sexual fantasies? (with who?(; )
I dont think about sex when i see someone cute.

31. Beverage of choice?
Ice horlicks or coke.

32. What weird habit do you have?
I check the rice cooker every 30-45 mins or every hour.

33. What’s one thing you’ve been wanting to say to someone that you don’t have the courage to tell them? ( Person you love, parents, best friend, sibling, etc.)

I appreciate all of you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment