Saturday, January 22, 2011

chingay was gay

chingay was gay. i find it gay cos i dont find GAY interesting at all thus chingay is totally gay in all aspects cos i dont have a single interest in it. i find it rather retarded cos they didnt give us food and ya they didnt really give me a gd impression of the school apart from the 22 aircons found in the school hall. i think its retarded. or maybe im jealous but thats IT.

had lunch at popeyes with mia and kira afterwards and my goodness gracious me they're super crazy la haha! bumped into marcus and naqib and the most craziest thing happened in the mrt :O cabbed to hansel's place and had a REC marathon together with jan nas illya nixon nicholas duncan jonathan :) wanted to have dinner to them but my mum was forcing me to come home cox my family is heading to JB that particular moment and when i got back i found out it was all a friggin 

LIE.

i think xoxo is super common. 

No comments:

Post a Comment