Sunday, January 16, 2011

bonjourr!

if you all are wondering why i changed my blog url, i figured that i just needed a change cos my previous blog is almost 3 yrs old and i think most of the posts are seriously noob so i decided to just change everything and if you guys dont think this new blog is nice then ya you should just stay a sorry loser for the rest of your life and refrain from changing into a better person. too bad for you. im lucky enough to know that "CHANGE IS GOOD"


since this a new post, i think ive already been quite nice to you. i told u all that changing can be good and that my blog is pink and cute. and if you dont like pink, then thats srsly fine with me cos it just makes me feel more special for liking pink pink pink pink pink. i think the singer PINK should be called PUNK cos i dont like her, i dont like her name, i dont like the songs she sing, and i dont like the genre "punk". so if her name's like PUNK it srsly gives me every single right to hate her. holy cow why is pink on the radio now??! THIS IS CREEPY. IS SHE STALKING ME? if she does, she can sueeeeeeee me omg. i cant afford to be sued! im not RICH :O


okie dokiesss i think im ranting too much. ok wtv like too much is NOT a good thing-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment