Friday, February 3, 2012

Hit u


How have you lived your life is up to you. You have your own priorities and you rank people you're close to. Just so you know, you're not the only one who does that. For i have figured out myself today that i have placed priorities to a certain number of people tat i classify under my favourites. Just so you know again, what they rank for you, is a whole different story.

Its nice to know where i stand in people's lives. I figured it might do some good to find out how worthy i am to some people. Worthy or unworthy, i wanted to see. 
.
.
.
.

I thought,.... maybe i was ranked a little higher. I'd really thought i was one who was given a damn about. I thought, i'd really thought i was someone's favourite as well.
  
But i guess i was too foolish to think that. And i guess i was too naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment